Fall in love with the latest gut healthy Rowdy recipes!
Rowdy has partnered with Troop Coffee Rosters to offer this spicey coffee and protein bundle.
You can even try this pumpkin spice recipe!
- ¼ cup ground Troop coffee
- 1 ½ tablespoons Rowdy Snickerdoodle Protein Powder
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half cream
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 4 cups water
- Directions: Mix the ground coffee and allspice, in a small bowl, and place into the filter of a drip coffee maker. Pour 4 cups of water into the coffee maker, and turn on the machine. When coffee has finished dripping, pour into 2 cups. Stir in, Rowdy Protein Powder, cream, and sugar to tast
- Try This Bundle: https://rowdybars.com/collections/bundles/products/rowdy-troop-coffee-bundle
Go all out with these Gluten-Free PB & Chocolate Cookies!
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- 2. In one medium-sized bowl, whisk one room temperature egg
- 3. Add one cup of creamy, natural peanut butter and whisk to combine with the egg
- 4. Next, add 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract and 1/3 cup of maple syrup
- 5. Whisk again, then set to the side
- 6. In another medium-sized bowl, add 1/4 cup of @rowdy_bars Chocolate Collagen Powder and 1/4 cup of gluten-free baking flour
- 7. Add 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon of salt and then mix
- 8. Slowly pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, then whisk to combine
- 9. Pour in 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chip and mix
- 10. Use a cookie scoop to place the cookie dough on the prepared baking sheet
- 11. Flatten with the back of a spoon, then score with a fork
- 12. Repeat with all the cookie dough
- 13. Bake for 12 minutes, then add flakey sea salt & enjoy!!
Looking for a weekend snack that you wont regret! Try this!
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2TBS Snickerdoodle Protein Powder
- 1/3 cup Chocolate
- 1TBS Coconut Oil
- Crushed Pistachios + Sea Salt topping
Use this topping on your favorite brand of rice cake for a perfect snack!