Here at Rowdy, we are always asked if we have recipes for our Collagen Blend. Guess what, we sure do! These are our latest recipes that we (the internal rowdy team of sisters; Kellie, Hannah, and Lisa) have come up with on our own! We are all about sharing these gut healthy and fun recipes with our customers!
By far our favorite way to incorporate our Rowdy Collagen Protein into our daily regime is by adding a scoop into our coffee! What better and easier way to get a good meal in at the start of your day.
Rowdy Collagen Coffee Recipe:
- 10 oz. cup of black coffee
- 2 TBS. Rowdy Collagen Powder
- Splash of half n’ half (or milk of your choice)
- Mix everything together in your cup and enjoy!
With this simple and easy concoction, you will start your day with approximately 20g collagen protein, 1 carb and 0 sugar!
This next recipe is good to meal prep with! Try making a batch of pancakes to take with you during the work week.
Rowdy Collagen Pancake Recipe:
Looking to mix up your morning routine? Try mixing in Super Rowdy Protein Powder into a protein pancake!
- 1.5 TBS Rowdy Collagen Powder
- ½ banana
- ¼ cup oats
- 1 egg
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Tip: Add dark chocolate chips to make this satisfy that sweet tooth.
- Mash banana, add all other ingredients and mix until completely combined.
- Heat non-stick pan over medium heat-add non-stick spray if necessary
- Pour two 4” round pancakes
- Cook evenly on both sides; 3-5 minutes
These are perfect on-the-go snacks that you can eat anywhere, anytime! If you want to make more pancakes, be sure to tweak the recipe as needed.
We are always looking for new ways to incorporate our Rowdy Collagen into our lives. Not only is it a pure form protein, but the collagen is also great for your hair, skin, and nails!
If you have a recipe that you would like to share with us, please email email@example.com with a subject line of “Rowdy Collagen Recipe” and we will add it to our blog posts!